ISRACTIVE TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
- Membership to Isractive along with any class packages is personal and non transferable to another party - but of course if you’d like your friends to come you’re totally welcome to recommend us.
- Moved house? Changed phone number? Bank or credit card details have changed? Please update us.
- Opening hours and times and locations of operation are subject to change. Class timetables will be updated accordingly and can be found online. The most up to date class schedule and notifications can be found within the Isractive Smartphone Booking App. Participants are required to enable notifications within their smartphone settings. It is assumed that all users of the Isractive Smartphone Booking App will receive and see updates and notification messages. Additionally we strongly recommend users to open the app and look at the news feed along with checking their booking before making their way to their planned session. This will prevent instances of overlooked/forgotten messages or incomplete bookings.
- Occasionally there will be the need to make last minute changes to classes. If you have already signed up for a class you will be updated by notification from the Isractive Smartphone Booking App OR SMS, Whatsapp or eMail.
- Isractive will endeavour to keep all your personal information safe. We will use your contact information as required for communication with you for matters in connection with your membership at Isractive.
- Water and energy drinks - IN. Alcohol and Drugs - OUT! Participation in Isractive activities whilst in possession or under the influence of drugs or alcohol of any kind is strictly prohibited.
- Humans only! - Dogs, cats, rabbits or any other pets cannot participate in or spectate at Isractive sessions and for their own safety should stay at home.
- Minimum age of participation in Isractive activities is 16 years.
- Everyone is coming to enjoy themselves. Polite, civilised and respectful behaviour towards all Isractive members, staff, equipment, systems, policies and premises is expected. We assume that this is needless to say, however be aware that Isractive reserves the right to temporarily freeze or permanently terminate (without notice or explanation) the membership of any participant that fails to adhere to all terms of participation. Should this situation occur, memberships, subscriptions or any other fees are non refundable.
- Cellphones? No thanks! Whilst participating in Isractive activities we are also providing you with a perfect environment to disconnect from the stresses and noise of everyday life in order invest in your on self development. We recommend that you leave your phone at home for safety. If you must bring it should be set to silent mode. Isractive and your trainer reserves the right to expel participants that repeatedly refer to their devices whilst sessions are in progress.
- Purchased a membership/subscription/class/class package/personal training package and changed your mind? You may cancel and request a full refund within 14 days as long as you haven’t yet participated in any activities. Cancellation beyond 14 days will be conducted in accordance with our general cancellation policy.
- At Isractive we don’t take chances with your health. In order to participate you must have completed and signed a health declaration. If you have medical issues that are not accounted for in the declaration then it is your responsibility to bring it to our attention. Where necessary you may also be required to produce a statement of ‘fit to participate’ from your doctor.
- Similarly, if you are injured (temporarily or otherwise) or you start taking any prescribed medication then you will be prohibited from participating in any Isractive activities unless you have written permission from your doctor that it is safe for you to participate. Members are required to update Isractive immediately if there is a change to the state of your health.
- Clothing - in order to participate in Isractive activities it is essential that you wear clothing that will enable you to move well. Typical sportswear (lycra/dryfit tops and tights or shorts is perfect. Baggy loose clothing is dangerous and also prevents you and your trainer being accurate when analysing your body positions). It’s ok to be shirtless, but be sure to take precautions against the sun.
- Footwear - Your footwear must not influence your communication with the floor. Bulky or extra padded shoes will in the long term hinder your training. Your choice of footwear should not influence your gait or posture, ability to balance, tread or grip. There may be times when it is ideal to train barefoot and Isractive will not object - you recognise that the responsibility for judging the conditions for barefoot training (training surface or danger from external objects) is entirely on the participant.
- Personal Hygiene - No-one likes a smelly person. Whilst we all recognise that sweating is a healthy part of any workout you should arrive clean and fresh with clean clothing to the start of sessions. We recommend and request that participants wear deodorant to ensure the comfort of all present. That said - highly fragranced perfumes are also to be avoided. The smell can be choking and not conducive to a focused training session.
- Whilst many of the parks and other outdoor locations have water fountains near by Isractive cannot guarantee their state of operation. Ensure you’re well hydrated throughout the day before your session and then bring water - lots of it!
- Isractive appreciates nature. When we plan sessions that involve exercises or activities on the ground, we embrace it. You should too. If you prefer to work off a towel or a yoga mat it’s on you to provide and maintain it.
- Personal belongings - Isractive cannot take responsibility for the safety of personal belongings / valuable items. Similarly, bags and other items are often a tripping hazard so it’s not possible to keep them close by. We recommend that all personal belongings are left at home.
- Participants should arrive 5 minutes before the listed start time of any class or session. You should not be late. Isractive and its staff reserve the right to refuse entry to latecomers. It’s distracting and disrespectful to your trainer and other participants. Late arrival will be considered the same as last minute cancellation or ‘no show’ and may be noted and penalised as such.
- Participation without prior registration will not be allowed. You must follow the registration procedure as listed on the Isractive website or with the Isractive Smartphone Booking App (if available). Class registration is only available to Isractive members with a valid class pack or trial members who have been confirmed by Isractive.
- Class registration closes at 14:00 for sessions later that day and at 20.00 for sessions the following morning - submissions after these times may not be accepted). To cancel or change your registration just click 'cancel' next to your booking in the Isractive Smartphone Booking App, or call Isractive to instruct us of your desired change. (Please note Isractive operates a 3 strike policy with regard to notifying cancellations. If you register for a class and fail to attend without prior notification (no less than an hour before) on 3 occasions then you will be barred from registering classes for 2 weeks. - A little forward planning and consideration to each other will help maintain high standards and ensure well planned classes for all in the Isractive community).
- Your trainer will endeavour to be on time to sessions and we expect the same respect from participants. Isractive and its staff reserve the right to cancel the session if your arrival is beyond 10 minutes after the scheduled time. Late arrival will be considered the same as last minute cancellation or ‘no show’ and may be noted and penalised as such.
- Your trainer will give you his undivided attention - you should give him yours.
- If you wish to cancel or re-schedule your session for any reason you must contact your trainer or Isractive a minimum of 24 hours before your session. Late cancellations will be counted and marked as a session used from your session package. Your trainer will also endeavour to give you advanced notice of any changes. Be aware that occasionally there will be a need to cancel or re-schedule a session at the last minute without explanation. We promise that this will not happen often and of course this session will not be marked as used from your package.
- Isractive and its staff reserve the right to terminate without refund the package of training clients that repeatedly and or deliberately fail to follow guidance. Guidance may refer to following instructions whilst in sessions, but additionally making lifestyle changes that will ensure your achievement of better movement and health goals. If your trainer feels that this is the case then Isractive will implement a three strike rule of notification and guidance prior to termination of services.
- In order to schedule a session with your trainer you must have an active training session package.
- Your training package is valid for 2 months from date of purchase and we encourage you to take advantage of regular meetings with your trainer. If you wish to continue training after the training package has expired then you will be required to purchase an active training package before resuming your sessions.
- Members of ‘Isractive | ישראקטיב - Online Monthly Training Programs’ are required to check in and record their progress within the Isractive (Trainerize) workout program application. It is for your own benefit that you record your presence, successes, difficulties and comments. This information is key to your trainer being able to follow up and provide the appropriate level and style of support. Isractive and your trainer reserve the right to postpone the provision of updated/upgraded workout plans if they believe that you have not yet reached a satisfactory level of competence with your current workout program.
Membership & Payment Options -
- Monthly classes - Membership to Isractive Group Workout Sessions is on a per month rolling basis. Payment is accepted by credit/debit card only. Payment will be taken (pro-rata) at time of registration and on the 5th day (or closest business day) of each month thereafter. Minimum membership term is 2 months. There are no registration or cancellation fees. Cancellation requests must be submitted a minimum of 30 days in advance via the online cancellation request form. (For example, if you request cancellation on or before 3rd May you will not be charged on 5th June for the June subscription. If however you request cancellation on 7th May you will be charged for the June subscription; cancellation in time for July will then be automatic). In place of monthly membership it is possible to purchase a 10 or 20 class entry voucher. This voucher will expire 60 days from date of purchase.
- Subscription to ‘Isractive | ישראקטיב - Online Monthly Training Programs’ and ‘Isractive | ישראקטיב - Online Monthly Meal Plan’ is on a per month rolling basis. This membership includes access to the Isractive (Trainerize) workout program application. Support by messages (within the aforementioned application) along with email and WhatsApp communication is available around the clock. Your trainer will endeavour to respond efficiently, usually within approximately 2 hours. Occasionally delays may be experienced, but rest assured - we will reply! You are entitled to 2 one hour consultations per month, in person or by video call (which ever is relevant on a per client basis and at the discretion of Isractive). Packages for additional consultation appointments are available and must be purchased in advance of scheduling the appointment (see ‘Personal Training’ below). Payment is accepted by credit/debit card only. Payment will be taken (pro-rata) at time of registration and on the 5th day (or closest business day) of each month thereafter. Minimum membership term is 2 months. There are no registration or cancellation fees. Cancellation requests must be submitted a minimum of 30 days in advance via the online cancellation request form. (For example, if you request cancellation on or before 3rd May you will not be charged on 5th June for the June subscription. If however you request cancellation on 7th May you will be charged for the June subscription; cancellation in time for July will then be automatic).
- Personal Training - training packages (of 10,15 or 20 sessions) are to be paid for in advance of scheduling sessions with your trainer. Payment can be made by credit/debit card or in cash. Single sessions or pay-as-you-go is not available for personal training. Refunds are not available on personal training packages.
- FreeFit - Participants paying by way of 'FreeFit' credits must ensure that they register entry on the Freefit application at the same moment as registering for a session at Isractive. Failure to record every registration with Isractive as an entry at Freefit may result in charges of 75nis per class booking.